- Diego Sierra, Katarina Lundahl, Pablo Fautsch- Anti- Corruption Trends and Developments: Mexico Chapter
- Marco Tulio Venegas- Corporate Disputes (Jan- Mar 2018)- Global Arbitration in the Energy Sector (Roundtable)
- Adrián Magallanes- Getting the Deal Through- Class Actions 2018: México Chapter
- Companies in Mexico should enhance their compliance programs in light of the criminal reform.
- THE MINISTRY OF ENERGY CALLS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC BID FOR THE INTERCONNECTION OF THE MEXICAN ELECTRIC SYSTEMS.
- Citizens' initiative to amend: Section "A" of Article 102 of the Mexican Constitution in relation to criminal liability of companies.
- Firm Brochure
Von Wobeser y Sierra, S.C.