- Luis Burgueño, Andrés Nieto- Getting the Deal Through- Private Equity: Market Inteligence- Mexico Chapter
- Marco Tulio Venegas- Financier Worldwide- Annual Review: Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution 2017- México Chapter
- Marco Tulio Venegas – Lexology- Litigation: Enforcement of foreign judgments in Mexico
- We are pleased to announce that Partners of our Firm have been recognized by Best Lawyers this year.
- Recently the Representative Council of the National Minimum Wages Commission (CONASAMI for its initials in Spanish) resolved to increase the general minimum wage applicable throughout the Mexican Republic beginning December 1st of this year to $88.36 pesos. This resolution was published today in the Official Federal Gazette.
- On November 21st, 2017, the resolution number A/049/2017 issued by the Energy Regulatory Commission was published in the Official Federal Gazette, whereby the relevant aspects of the Isolated Supply and Local Generation schemes are described, including the “own needs” interpretation standards for the purposes of the Isolated Supply scheme.
- Reference Book. Legal Guide to doing business un Mexico.