- Mexico Investing chapter in The Private Equity Review. April 2017
- Financier Worldwide, Roundtable, International Arbitration, June 2017
- Corporate Livewire, Virtual Round Table: Litigation & Dispute Resolution, 2017
- Von Wobeser y Sierra & International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) are delighted to inform that we’ve been working together in the organization of the event “Combating corruption: Interaction and collaboration between Mexican authorities and foreign agencies in complex anti- corruption investigations.” It will be held on June 29, 2017 in Mexico City, for further details you can download our invitation here.
RSVP Hugo Pérez Collí +52 55 5687 2203/2207, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Latin American Arbitration Association (ALARB), the Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA), and the Brazilian Arbitration Committee (CBAr) announced the ITAFOR Moderators and Contributors for 2017, the main online forum for the arbitration community in Latin America . Among these elected was Montserrat Manzano, Senior Associate of Von Wobeser and Sierra. ITAFOR is a fundamentally Spanish-Portuguese database designed to share information and promote discussion on arbitration and alternative dispute resolution issues relevant to Latin America. More than 500 outstanding arbitration professionals are subscribed to ITAFOR.
- Von Wobeser y Sierra is honored to announce that Dr. Duckwitz has been elected as President of the German-Mexican Chamber of Commerce (CAMEXA). Dr. Duckwitz works closely with German, European, Mexican, American as well as other foreign clients of the Firm.
- Reference Book. Legal Guide to doing business un Mexico.