- Mexican M&A shrugs off the Trump slump
- International Arbitration Review (8th edition)- Mexico Chapter
- On September 29th the National Hydrocarbons Commission (the “CNH”) published the call and rules of the first tender for shallow waters for Round 3. This bidding process is intended to award production-sharing contracts for the exploration and production of hydrocarbons at 35 contractual areas or blocks in shallow waters located within Burgos, Tampico-Misantla, Veracruz and Southeastern Basins.
- On September 21st it was published in the Mexican Official Gazette the Announcement by means of which the Mexican Institute of the Industrial Property (“IMPI”) and the National Copyrights Institute (“INDAUTOR”) suspend their services due to force majeure reasons the 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd of September, 2017. Likewise, the listed days are declared as non-working days.
- Von Wobeser y Sierra & International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) are delighted to inform that we’ve been working together in the organization of the event “International perspective on the fight against corruption from organized civil society.” It will be held on September 18, 2017 in Mexico City, for further details you can download our invitation here.
RSVP Hugo Pérez Collí +52 55 5687 2203/2207, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference Book. Legal Guide to doing business un Mexico.