- Noticia en Español: El nuevo paradigma de anticorrupción en México
Mexico's New Anti-corruption Paradigm
- New legislation will raise integrity and transparency in public service.
- New anti-corruption rules will impact businesses in Mexico.
- New regulations will foster cross-border cooperation between anti-corruption agencies.
- Thursday, July 28 th , 2016
Club de Industriales
Andrés Bello #29, Miguel Hidalgo, Polanco, 11550 Mexico City
Registry: 18:00 hrs. - 18:30 hrs.
Conference: 18:30 hrs. - 19:30 hrs.
- Jorge Pulido Vázquez, Head of Legal Affairs at the Mexican Ministry of Public Service
- Diego Sierra, Head Partner of Anti-corruption Practice at Von Wobeser y Sierra
- Nicholas M. Berg, Partner of Business & Securities Litigation Practice at Ropes & Gray
- Arturo del Castillo, Associate Managing Director and Leader of Forensic Services for Kroll Mexico
- Cocktail: 19:30 hrs.